Problem: Kaseya's BMS QuickBooks Desktop Sync is not pulling anything from QB.
Cause: There could be many reasons for this and among that one is not having the proper administrative credentials.
- Check to see if the credentials which you are trying to log to the BMS Sync tool have administrative rights:
- Administrative credentials provided must have below special feature assigned to the security role type:
- Navigate to Edit > Preferences in QuickBooks desktop and check the Third Party Access tab; here you will receive several messages indicating that your account lacks sufficient privileges to make changes here.
- Change to the "Admin" user and switch to a single-user mode and then try the sync again.
Note: Look for an Application Certificate window displayed elsewhere on your system. The window is asking you to confirm Quickbooks Sync Tool access to Quickbooks Desktop:
- Select "Yes" whenever the Quickbooks company file is an open option
- Click "Continue"
- Confirm what the proceed message box displays
- Click "Yes".
- If the above does not help then please contact Kaseya Support with the logs as mentioned below: