Problem: The AuthAnvil Admin account is locked.
Solution: If the only AuthAnvil administrator changed / lost their device or for any reason deleted the profile from their Authenticator App or uninstalled the app, then the only way to get it back is to request for an OnBoarding email from AuthAnvil Support.
Steps to receive OnBoarding email:
1. Create a Sev1 ticket in Kaseya Zendesk via this link.
2. A Kaseya technician will reach out to you to confirm if you are the sole administrator for your tenant. If you have another Administrator then you can ask them to revoke your existing token from your user profile and resend the provisioning email.
Note: If you are the only Administrator then Kaseya support technician will send an OnBoarding email.
3. Once you receive the OnBoarding email from email@example.com follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the email, it will redirect you to login page.
- Enter your AuthAnvil Username and Password and click Sign In.
- You will be redirected to Onboarding Page...
- Select your device type and verify it with the QR code for Mobile device
- Open the Authenticator App for Windows Desktop App (tap if it's a YubiKey); once approved click on "Nice Let's Move On"
- Click and then click again in order to go to: "Go to Application Portal" page
- You should be inside the AuthAnvil Portal as an Administrator at this time.