How do I create a view for Service Desk tickets in BMS/Vorex?
- Go to Service desk > Tickets.
- Click inside the Filter box and select as many filters as you want.
- Click the List View Options icon which is a small book like icon next to System Default in the settings.
- Select as many columns from the List View Options.
- Click Apply.
- Click the settings dropdown where System Default is displayed.
- Click Save As.
- Provide a name of your choice for the view.
- Click Save.
- The System Default in the settings dropdown will now be replaced with your custom name.
- You can switch between your custom views and System Default anytime. You can also share your custom views with others. Go to settings (the one that displays System Default) > Manage Views.
- If you want to use a view shared by others, you can select that view under Shared with Me and click Done. The view others have shared with you will appear underneath System Default in the settings. You will have to save it to view it permanently when you come back to the page.
- If you want to share your custom view with others, click the three-node icon next to the delete icon. Select one of the three options. If you are selecting the third option Specific queues and/or employees, enter the first few letters of the queue or employee name in the respective box and the name will appear. Next, click OK.
Note: You can use the same method to create a view in every module.
How can I view any tickets that I have been assigned to as a secondary resource?
There is a filter that can be applied for Ticket Owner > Secondary Assignee > input the keywords. (See the image below.)
You can save this filter as a view so every time you go to My Tickets tab, you can see the primary tickets, along with other tickets that are tagged as secondary.