Issue: After upgrading my Kaseya Server to the latest patch for VSA 9.4, and running a re-apply schema, the CSS folder for Classic KAV and KAM is removed from the folder location:
Cause: The problem is between the KInstall (VSA Core) and Classic KAV/KAM installer. The core installer deletes all the CSS in the App_Themes folder, and then only re-adds CSS from the core modules and vsaPres.
Workaround: Re-install "Antivirus/AntiMalware (Classic)" with the "Kaseya Patch Process".
- Access the Kaseya Server.
- Run the KInstall as an Administrator.
- Select the first option: "Install addons only. Do not upgrade VSA."
- Step through the wizard...
- In the Addon Installation dialog, make sure to select the "Antivirus/AntiMalware (Classic)" entry and the last entry, "Kaseya Patch Process":
- Click Next and Next again.
- Complete the wizard / let the installer finish.
Note: If you'd like to be updated once a fix for this is released, please create a ticket via our support portal, and reference this Problem Ticket, #229473.
Applies to: VSA 9.4, 9.5.