Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
Setting up MFA for RADIUS is a requirement for this integration. Please see this article for more information.
Configuring RRAS to support RADIUS Authentication
- Go to the Start Menu and click onAdministration Tools.
- Go toRouting & Remote Access(RRAS)
- Highlight the RRAS Server and right click >Properties.
- Go to theSecuritytab; change the Authentication Provider toRADIUS Authentication.
- Click on theAuthentication Methodsbutton below and ensurePAPis the only one checked.
- Click onConfigurationbutton to configure the RADIUS Server options.
- ClickAddto enter the IP address and port of the RADIUS Agent; this will be the server RADIUS authentication requests are sent to.
- Reset RRAS to accept the new configuration. To do this, follow these instructions:
Open a Command Prompt by clickingStart > Runand then typing cmd.
Typenet stop remoteaccess
After it completes, typenet start remoteaccess
Note: Be sure you have the IP of the RRAS Server added into the RADIUS Config.