Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
Setting up MFA for RADIUS is a requirement for this integration. Please see this article for more information.
- Go to the Start Menu and click onAll Programs, thenCitrix, then Access Gateway Administration Tool, then open Access Gateway Administration Tool.
- Log on to the Access Gateway administrator console.
- Click theAuthenticationtab.
- Create a new Authentication Realm, or delete and replace theDefaultrealm, as appropriate.
- Click onAdd, and set theAuthentication Typeto RADIUS authenticationand clickOK.
- Type in the IP address, port, and shared secret of the agent, select Use the password one time,then clickSubmit. (The Radius agentruns on port 1812 by default)
- (Optional)- ClickAdvanced, change the Password labels to read Passcodeand click OK.
- Close the Citrix Access Gateway Administration Tool.
- Log on to the Citrix Access Gateway website you protected withMFA. You will now see a Passcode field in place of the Password field.