Note: This integration does not support the use of Push. You will need to use OTP.
Setting up MFA for RADIUS is a requirement for this integration. Please see this article for more information.
- Sign into your Astaro Security Gateway WebAdmin console as an administrator.
- Click onUsers, thenAuthentication, then theServerstab.
- ClickNew Server.
- SelectRADIUSfrom theBackenddropdown.
- Click the plus sign beside theServerfield and fill in the required server information in theAdd Network Definitionbox.
- Set your RADIUS server port and shared secret, and optionally test the RADIUS server connection with MFA.
- If a group does not already exist for RADIUS users, clickUsersthenGroups, and click New Group. Give the group a name, set theGroup TypetoBackend membership, and set theBackendto RADIUS, then clickSave.
- ClickManagementthenWebAdmin Settingsand click on theGeneraltab.
- In theWebAdmin access configurationsection, click on the folder icon in the Allowed Administratorsbox to load the available users and groups.
- Drag your RADIUS Users group into theAllowed Administratorsbox.
Note:We strongly recommend leaving one local user configured with a strong password so that you can still gain access to the WebAdmin interface in case either the RADIUS server or the AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth server are not available.
- Log out and re-authenticate to the WebAdmin interface usingMFA.