The following items were fixed or improved.
- Directory Manager - Fixed an issue causing the Gravatar to not show in all areas
- SSO Workflows -Azure redirect did not take the user to the proper sign in page.
- Auth Manager -Default Auth Policy - uncheck 'allow devices to be trusted' did not persist after save.
- Auth Manager -Require MFA - checkboxes not displayed on Save has been fixed.
- Auth Manager -New Policy name defaults to last added
- SSO Manager -SAML SP-Init does not save audience uri on 'Add Application'
- SSO Manager -Fixed an issue that allowed users to delete Office 365 App without disconnecting the account first.
- Directory Manager -Text on MFA Set Up for Windows 10 is now properly centered.
- Directory Manager -Save button not disabled when fields empty/invalid
- License Manager -Billing Email - username duplication when missing a last name
- Directory Sync -Lack of license prevents activation of user but has no error message.
- Directory Sync -Left over users after agent deletion remain in synced state.
- Directory Sync -Password Reset Beta - Failure to reset AD password via AAOD.
- Authenticator -Desktop Authenticator not auto populating when using IE or Edge
- Agents -Set MSI version to EXE version for agents.
SSO Catalog & Library -Web Workflow Catalog Update.
Bamboo HR, Jira, and Maxwell Health were added.
Asana, DocuSign and Wordpress were updated.
- Directory Sync - Detect sync'ed users moving into unsync'ed OUs
- Directory Manager -Extended DirSync agent to handle updating passwords in AD
- Directory Manager -Add Queue for password-change notifications within AuthAnvil so it can be sent to DirSync.
- Directory Manager -Sync and enforce AD password policy.
- Directory Manager
- A user prompt has been added to change the password when it expires.
- Directory Manager -Allow for Manual Expiration of Passwords
- Authentication Policies -App Launch triggers a policy evaluation against the saved policy.