The following items were fixed or improved.
In some cases you might not see the impact of the various fixes, performance improvements and enhancements unless you clear your browsing history. Please clear your cache if you are not seeing an expected improvement.
- Policy Manager - Corrected an issue where additional rulescould not be saved or addedwhen using some versions ofIE/Edge
- Onboarding- Improved the onboarding workflow when using IE/Edge so that when you launch the Windows 10 authenticator browser button states are properly configured.
- Directory Manager- Improved the performance in listing Groups
- Policy Manager- Added support to save auth policies inIE 11.
- SSO Manager- Fixed an issue where Group membership would not be honored when validating permissions by group when accessing an application
- Notifications - Now receive notification messages on user login
- Getting Started - Fixed layout issues under "Set up Single Sign-on (SSO)"
- Auth Manager- Added the ability to filter agents by Name & Description