As of January 2018 BMS/Vorex now supports 2FA by delegating authentication to AAoD.
Setting up the AAod agent
- Log into your instance of AuthAnvil on Demand.
- Select Auth Manager.
- Select the green plus in the bottom right.
- Select Embedded Web Auth.
- Name the Agent BMS.
- Set Redirect URI (Origin) tohttps://bms.kaseya.com/AuthAnvil/Connect.aspx
- Select the appropriate Policy.
- Choose your Sync frequency.
(The slower the sync the longer the time for agent check-in for updated settings).
- Select Add Agent.
- Select the BMS Agent. You will need the values displayed to configure BMS.
Setting up BMS/Vorex to accept 2FA.
- Log into your instance of BMS.
- Select Admin.
- Select My Company.
- Select AuthAnvil Settings.
- Select Authenticator.
- Add your AAoD home realm https://(comany name).my.authanvil.com
Note: Please check that the home realm is entered as HTTPS://
- Enter the Client ID (This was the ID from the agent setup earlier).
- Enter the Client Key(This was the Key from the agent setup earlier).
- Select Enable AuthAnvil Authentication.
- Select Save.
- Now you should log out of BMS and ensure that the 2FA redirect occurs as expected.