This article will walk you through adding Business Management System (BMS) / Vorex from the SSO Catalog.
Adding the BMS Application
- Log into your instance of AuthAnvil on Demand
- Browse to SSO Manager and select the Plus sign in the bottom right to add an application
Choose Kaseya BMS from the list
- Leave everything as default for now, and add the Application.
- Select Protocol Setup.
Change Assertion Consumer Service URL tohttps://www.vorexlogin.com/AuthAnvil/Connect.aspx
Note:If you have a unique BMS tenant URLthen the Assertion Consumer Service URL will be https://(your BMS Instance)/AuthAnvil/connect.aspx This should reflect the Reply to URLfound Admin> My Company> Single Sign Onin BMS.
- Select Attribute Transformation
Remove Attribute Value: CompanyName
Remove Attribute Send As: CompanyName
AddAttribute Value: (Your BMS company name).
Add Attribute Send As: CompanyName
Note: Pending on how you have created your usernames in BMS you might need to use alternative username attributes.
- SelectPermissionsand add the Groups that will have permissions to access this application.
- Browse to Signing and Encryption, and download the Certificate.
- Save the application.