Enable two-factor authentication with AuthAnvil on Demand (AAoD) using AuthAnvil Authenticator Two-step verification
You can setup two-factor authentication foryour AuthAnvil on Demand (AAoD) Account by using AuthAnvil Authtenticator two-step verification. Download the AuthAnvil Authenticator mobile app, install it and grant the application access to the camera so it can scan barcodes / QRCodes to add new applications such as AuthAnvil on Demand (AAoD), to the application.
Upon first activation of the AuthAnvil Authenticator, it will ask for authorization to access the camera. This is so it can use the camera to scan barcodes and QR codes from other applications that you wish to pair it with.
The steps for pairing AuthAnvil Authenticator with AAoD are shown below:
- Login to your AAoD account. Select your Profile image in the top right corner and click on Edit Profile.
- Select Set up Token, and choose the type of device you want to configure and click Next.
- Scan the QR-Code to pair your Phone with your profile.
- Once the QR-Code is scanned, it will also initialize a push notification form the site for you to authorize. Once authorized the account and your phone will be fully paired.
- To test the application, simply log out and try to log into your account. You will be given the option to either accept a push notification form the site, or use the token to get a One-time passcode.