The following items were fixed or improved.
- Organisations-Removes the ability for an Non-default org admin to archive an org while signed into the org.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue where the Admin in non-default org could navigate to DirSync but AddFab button was missing.
- Provisioning Policy -Resolved an issue where the full onboarding policy was not showing in the users account when the Edit option was selected.
- Org Branding -Fixed an issue where emails to new users in a sub-organisationwere not showing the correct branding image.
- Directory Manager -Removed the ability for users to disable their own accounts.
- Directory Manager -Eliminated an issue whereby a CSV Import parse failure didnt show as an error on screen.
- SSO Manager -Fixed an issue where Apps remained in a users Launchpad AFTER deletion of App from SSO Manager by Admin.
- Getting Started -Eliminated an issue in which the second step in the Getting Started guide was already marked complete on a new tenant without any apps.
- License Manager -Fixed an issue in which adding seats to anorganisationand then reducing the count to 0caused an application error.
- SSO Manager -Resolved an issue where the Last Launched date was not being tracked for web workflow.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue in which the SMS number entry was non-functional on IE 11.
- SSO Manager -Fixed an issue where the Edit user option was returning an 'invalid request' response.
- Getting Started -Updated a link in the Getting Started menu that was referencing an incorrect default name.
- Provisioning Policy -Eliminated the ability for users to be marked as Active even though they have not followed the Provisioning or On boarding Policy.
- Directory Manager -Added SyncSource property to attributes.
- SSO Manager -Event Signaling Model for IE SSO Assistant allows the page to render on its own, then signal the SSO Assistant
- SSO Manager -Automatically executes the Workflow after a redirect.
- Device Trust -Added the capability for users with a trusted device to login without needing a second factor.
- Device Trust -Provides a list of trusted devices in the users profile.
- Device Trust -Allows Administrators to manage trusted devices at the user level.
- Device Trust -Allow Administrators to revoke a trusted device from a given users profile.
- Device Trust -Added functionality that allows Administrators to manage Auth Policies for Device Trust Settings.
- RADIUS Agents -Added the ability to use multiple regular expressions to do complex parsing of usernames in the RADIUS agent.
- SSO Manager -Added the ability for Administrators to submit URLs to AuthAnvil so they can be automatically turned into workflows and added to the catalogue library.