The following items were fixed or improved.
- Authenticator -Fixed an issue with AVG that caused it to detect the AuthAnvil On Demand authenticator as malware.
- User Onboarding -Fixed an issue that caused the email received time to be inaccurate for Microsoft email accounts.
- Tenant Management -Tenant License expiry not honored for first time sign in during on-boarding.
- Trusted Devices -Account showing as link (to same page)
- Billing -Fixed various issues impacting the Billing module.
- Auth Manager -Fixed an issue causing the policy dropdown to automatically use the default policy.
- Auth Manager -Fixed an issue in the Auth Logs that caused MFA Push to show as MFA OTP.
- Authentication Policies -Fixed an issue that caused duplicates in the Organization Policy drop-down menu.
- Authentication Policies -Fixed an issue in the Default Auth Policy that caused an unchecked 'allow devices to be trusted' to not persist after Save.
- Authentication Policies -Fixed an issue that caused a new policy or update to create duplicates on save.
- Authentication Policies -Sign in time does not clear.
- Authentication Policies -Sign in IP locks user out.
- Authentication Policies -Location MFA restriction locks out users.
- SSO Manager -SAMLX upload doesn't handle missing attributes not supplied by the recorder.
- TenantManagement -Show AOR in Tenant Details view in System Manager.
- Authenticator - Update remote notifications support for iOS 10.
- SSO Manager - Added User-facing workflow failure button, to flag for future verification.
- SSO Manager - SAMLX Upload for Workflow Requests