The following items were fixed or improved.
- Licensing Manager -Fixed an IE11 rendering issue in the License Manager.
- SSO Manager -Fixed an IE11 rendering issue on the launch and download screens
- Auth/Directory Manager- Eliminated policy duplication on the Edit Organization policy list
- SSO Manager -Resolved an issue that was causing the WordPress workflow to fail.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an IE11 rendering issue for Notifications
- Billing -Fixed an issue that prevented customers from purchasing using a JCB card.
- SSO Manager -Add Application - policy reset when click 'add app'.
- Directory Manager -Fixed a rendering issue on the Profile Page - missing fields and links.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue when deselecting "complex password" that caused user load issues and lockout.
- Password Manager -Fixed an issue that caused the Save to fail after altering the Minimum Age field.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue that caused the Bulk import to fail if there was an invalid row.
- Password Policy -Updated the messaging on the on-board screen for users with expired passwords.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue that was preventing an error message from being displayed when using an invalid password reset code.
- SSO Manager -Workflow submit message - text outside of message box when less than full resolution.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue that caused the Reset button to remain disabled even though the Password passed the complexity requirement.
- Directory Manager -Fixed an issue that prevented the Password length requirement from being honored in email reset.
- DirSync Password Change - Remove validation error onceit has been corrected.
- SSO Manager -Added a feature to allow Workflows that fail the approvalprocess to be accessible to Support.
- SSO Manager -Added a System-level Catalog View for approvedWorkflows.
- SSO Catalog &Library -Added OWA to the SSO catalog.
- SSO Catalog &Library -Added IT Glue to the SSO catalog.