The following items were fixed or improved.
- Directory Manager - Replace mid-panel spinners and place them over Save buttons.
- Billing -Billing System Hide back button on Products page on initial purchase.
- Billing -Billing System Allocation counts broken when purchasing new license and swapping Standard for Premium.
- SSO Manager -App Launch -Not installed page does not render correctly.
- Directory Manager -Save fails after altering Minimum Age field.
- Directory Manager -Realigned text on MFA set up for Windows 10.
- SSO Manager -url data misaligned or covered in the workflow catalog.
- SSO Manager -Blank total record in the workflow catalog.
- SSO Manager -Record totals do not match tenant home realm count.
- Directory Manager -Password length requirement not honored in email reset.
- SSO Manager -Unable to add Web Workflow due to long url.
- Directory Sync -Password Policy Beta Org Policy over-rides AD policy.
- Directory Sync -Reset via SMS lacks spinner or progress bar
- Authentication Policies -Auth policies not always saving correctly on new apps
- Password Manager -AD Password Policy Beta Complexity shows a no but AD has complexity enabled.
- Password Manager -SMS without email fails to load onboard reset option.
- Billing -Billing module requires a minimum of 10 Premium seats for all purchases.
- General - Serialization issue for Dates in different regional formats.
- Auth Manager -App launchchanges break IE11 sign in.
- Agents -RADIUS long password auth fails.
- Licensing Manager -License allocation page Fix max seats for Organization.
- Billing -Products iframe does not load any information.
- Directory Manager -IE 11 and Edge Provisioning Policies not functioning.
- General - WSFed not launching because Policy never returns permitted.
- SSO Manager -App Launch Policy Out of scope cases Blank and/or Application Error on Policy Deny.
- Auth Manager -RADIUS - Advanced parser failing.
- Billing -Minimum license purchase should be equal to the number of Allocated Licenses no Active.
- Authentication Policies -Update login pages for conditional text for app launch authorization
- SSO Manager -Verified Dropbox SSO.
- Billing -Added the ability to order Professional Services to the Billing module.
- Authentication Policies -App launch honoring Auth Policy Redirect, Authorization and Return. If policy eval fails for an app launch, it is sent to login and prompts the user for the needed factor - typically, a form of MFA they didn't need on sign in.
- SSO Manager - Added Zuora, Docusign and Egnyte to the SSO catalog.