The following items were fixed or improved.
In some cases you might not see the impact of the various fixes, performance improvements and enhancements unless you clear your browsing history. Please clear your cache if you are not seeing an expected improvement.
- SSO Manager -Fixed an issue that prevented the last workflow launch time from being tracked.
- SSO Manager -Launchpad apps were not visible in legacy versions of Firefox.
- Billing -Addresses null value warning and failure.
- Directory Manager -Resolved an issue that caused AuthAnvil On Demand to improperly render on iPhone or iPad.
- Billing -Allocation Counts were not being allocated properly when purchasing new licenses or swapping Standard for Premium seats.
- Billing -Slow loading pages were causing an application error when navigating away and back quickly.
- Authentication Policies -If the tenant was first created prior to the addition of the enhanced auth policy features, and the customer now has standard licenses, they were unable to edit the old style auth policy, or create a new one.
- Authenticator -Android app registration fails to contact server
- Authenticator -Improvements to the Windows 10 desktop authenticator.
- SSO Manager -Added Mattermark and Diligent to the SSO catalog