If you are or were an exiting AuthAnvil On-Premises customer then switching to AuthAnvil On-Demand is quite simple.There is no actual migration required.
Once you have your new AAoD tenant simply follow these simple steps.
- Add your Users.
- Add the users manuallyHow do I add a user?
- Use DirSync to enable Syncing users with Active Directory
Note: Ensure that the usernames from AAoP and AAoD are matching if you are not using AD username conventions.
- Provision the Users. See this article.
- Ensure that your users have setup their new Authenticators.
Downloading the AuthAnvil Authenticator
- Determine what endpoints you are already using.
- Kaseya VSA, Labtech, Connectwise, Autotask,
- Windows Credential Providers, RADIUS etc.
Update the SAS URL on the endpoints to reflect the new AAoD URL.
On-Prem style SAS URL
Add any new integrations or endpoints.
-Single Sign-On Manager
- Once you have verified the endpoints are working as expected you can retire the AAoP 2FA/SSO server.
- If you are using AAoP Password Server please check out this article.
You should now have a fully functional AAoD server that is integrated with all your previous endpoints.