Note: These steps must be completed by an AAoD Administrator.
Note: When working with web based SSO you still need to keep in mind that if the website does not have strong password security the user still might be able to change the password once logged in. Ensure that you are only providing logins to trusted staff or users.
Adding a web logon workflow from the catalog
- Select Directory Manager.
- Select Groups.
- Select the green plus sign in the bottom right corner.
- Name the Group WebApplicationUsers.
Note: If you have other existing Groups for SSO users you can use one of these as well.
- Select ADD GROUP.
- Select SSO manager.
- Select the Green plus sign in the bottom right.
- Select the Green Catalog Icon (middle)icon.
- Select the Workflow from the Catalog.
- Select Application is enabled.
- Select Credentials.Choose Administrator Supplied.
- Enter the Username & Password you would like the users to use.
- Select Add Application.
- Select Permissions.
- Choose the Group you created in Step 4.
- Select Save Changes.
Users that are in the group you selected in step 4 will now see the new application in their launchpad.
Note: Users will not be able to access the username / password in the UI to change this. Only an AAoD Admin will be able to make changes to the credentials.