When you are adding a Sync Agent it fails to list under Pending Sync agents in AuthAnvil Password Sync Agent Tab. If Debugging is enabled , the password server Debug logs will show an error "Registration aborted. TVC already exists in request table".
Note: To Enable Debugging in the Password Server C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Server\AAPS\web.config.
Change the Debug setting from
The Debug Log will be written to C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Server\Logging.
There is an existing Trust Verification Code in the AuthAnvil Password Server Database that matches the TVC being used by the new Sync Agent.
- On the Sync Agent Server - Open C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Sync Agent\SyncAgentControlForm.exe - Copy the trust verification code.
- On the Password Server > Sync Agents - Check under Approved Agents / Pending Agents - Ensure that the above noted Trust Verification Code is not present.
- In the AuthAnvilPasswordServer Database > Tables > dbo.SyncRequestTable - See if the Trust Verification Code from the Sync Agent matches any in the list. If the Sync ID is higher then 0, Delete the row.
- On the Sync Agent Server open services.msc Restart the SyncAgentService.
- On the Password Server > Sync Agents - Check under Pending Agents. You should now see the new Sync Agent.
All versions of AuthAnvil Password Server (unless otherwise specified).
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com.