Kaseya 7.0 or newer, including R8
(Note: Requires Kaseya 7.0 Patch 14 or greater)
Step 1 Initial Setup
- Download the ManagementPak.zip file
- Extract the ZIP file to your Kaseya web server
- Inside the ManagementPak\Script Support Files folder, copy the files and contents to the Kaseya\WebPages\ManagedFiles\VSASharedFiles folder. (Do not copy the Script Support Files folder itself, only its contents)
Step 2 Import Agent Procedures
- Log into Kaseya as a Master admin.
- Navigate to Agent Procedures > Schedule/Create
- Select the Shared root folder.
- Select Import Folder/Procedure from the actionable items at the top of the page
- Browse to the sub folder AuthAnvil Scripts where you unzipped the ManagementPak files.
- Select the authanvil K2.xml file.
- Click Save to import the file.
- An AuthAnvil folder should be created under the Shared folder with the agent procedures
Step 3 Import Monitor Sets
- In Kaseya, navigate to Monitor > Edit > Monitor Sets
- Select the Shared folder and click New Folder, naming it AuthAnvil.
- Select the AuthAnvil folder and click Import Monitor Sets from the actionable items at the top of the page.
- Browse to the ManagementPak sub-folder AuthAnvil Server Monitor Sets.
- Select the Monitor AuthAnvil Web Site.xml file.
- Click Upload to import the file, and close the pop-up screen once completed.
- The Monitor AuthAnvil Web Site monitor set should appear as a child of the AuthAnvil folder
Step 4 Import Logon Agent Event Monitor Sets
- In Kaseya, navigate to Monitor > Agent Monitoring > Event Log Alerts
- Under the Assign Event Set tab select the dropdown under the label Define events sets to match or ignore.
- Select Import Event Set from the dropdown.
- In the bottom menu of this pop-up window, import each events set file (*.xml) from ManagementPak\Windows Logon Agent Event Sets. You will need to unselect and reselect Import Event Set in order to import a new script.
NOTE: The files ending in WinCP are unique to the AuthAnvil Windows Credential Provider, our protection agent for all current Windows operating systems (Server 2008, Win Vista and later).
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .