Configure the Single Sign On application.
- Log into the AuthAnvil Manager https://(Your Domain)/AuthAnvil/Manager/
- Select Single Sign On
- Select Applications
- Select Add New Application.
- Select Add an application from the catalog.
- Choose the Dropbox App.
- Application Configuration
Enable the Application
Assign the Roles to be used.
- SelectProtocol Configuration
Correct the Reply to URL:https://www.dropbox.com/saml_login
- Select Save Changes.
- Selectthe Dropbox application.
- Select Certificate Authority.
- SelectShow Certificate(which will switch to Hide Certificate when selected)
Copy the encoded certificate to the same note pad keeping it separate from the thumbprint.
Note: youll want to add a header and footer to the Notepad prior to adding to ITGlue configuration. A sample of how this should be in below:
You will need to follow this guide posted by Dropboxhttps://www.dropbox.com/en/help/1909
Test the configuration
Log into the Single Sign On portal https://(Your Domain)/SSO/
Select the Dropbox application. You should be logged directly into the application.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.