Kaseya R7.0 / R8 / R9
- Download the Kaseya Logon Agent to the Kaseya web server.
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Open the SQL query AuthAnvilLogonAgent.sql in SQL Management studio and connect to your Kaseya SQL instance. You may want to copy the SQL script to your SQL server to run it locally.
- Modify the script values (@sasURL, @siteID, @UserWhiteList, and @DisableFALogon) to match your AuthAnvil environment and preferred whitelist settings.
- Execute the SQL query to create 3 AuthAnvil database tables (AA_Settings, AA_ExtendedSettings, AA_LoginLog).
- Copy the file kaddon_authanvil.xml from the extracted folder to the \Kaseya\WebPages\install folder.
Note: As of VSA v7 the AuthAnvil Passcode will not be displayed until the user has entered their Username and Password.
Note: As of VSA r8 patch 12 / r7 patch 25 .NET v4.5.2 or newer is required to be installed on the VSA server.
Note: The User and IP whitelist are limited to 250 characters.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .