The AuthAnvil Virtual Appliance is deployed using ClickOnce technology. Any browser supporting ClickOnce is supported. The following browsers have been tested:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0, 8.0, 9.0, 10.0 and 11.
- Google Chrome 10 with Chrome ClickOnce assistant
- Mozilla FireFox 5.0+ with the Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant installed.
The first time holLaunchPad Online is run, it will configure CredSSP settings required for connectivity to Hyper-V virtual machines. This requires one of the following:
Administrator permissions on your computer. holLaunchPad Online will present a User Account Control dialog box before making registry changes.
Your administrator to manually add the required registry keys. The requirements are detailed in http://support.microsoft.com/kb/954357
To verify that you have administrative rights, right-click any application, click Run as Administrator, and then ensure that you can launch the application, supplying credentials if needed.
Verify you can resolve and connect to online.holsystems.com, click the following links:
RDP 7.0 is installed by default through Windows Update for all operating systems except Windows XP and Windows Server 2003.
To verify the version of RDP installed do the following.
1. From the Start menu, navigate to All Program/Accessories, and then click Remote Desktop Connection.
2. Click the computer icon in the upper left corner, and then click About.
3. Verify that Remote Desktop Protocol 7.0 supported is specified.
To install RDP 7.0 on Windows XP and Windows Server 2003, see http://support.microsoft.com/kb/969084
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.