Preparing Your Computer for a SoftToken
Simply by using your web browser to visit the AuthAnvil download page viahttps://help.scorpionsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/224987928
A few things to consider include:
- Desktop SoftTokens are only supported on Windows Vistaor later.
- Desktop SoftTokens require the .NET Framework 3.5 or later, which is available through Windows Update, or directly from the MSDN Download site.
- Information on how to use SoftTokens.
- For help resetting a SoftToken.
- How to setup a Grouped User to allow using more then one token.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.