Enabling 2FA for Continuum Users
Step 1 Configure Users
- Log into Continuum as a Super User
- Across the top of the screen click Setup
- In the left-hand pane under Essentials click Users
- Select the user that will be enabled for 2FA
- Check the box for Require two-factor authentication and select AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth from the dropdown menu to enable 3 additional fields:
- AuthAnvil Server URL: Base domain name of your AuthAnvil 2FA server (i.e. https://demo.authanvil.com)
- AuthAnvil Site ID: Identifies a unique site on your AuthAnvil server (NOTE: If you do not have multitenancy enabled, use 1)
- AuthAnvil Username: The name this user will authenticate against in AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth. This username must match a valid 2FA account
Step 2 Test Login with 2FA
- Log into Continuum using your normal Email ID and Password. A second login prompt will appear if you are enabled for 2FA:
- Enter your AuthAnvil Passcode (PIN number + your One Time Password) into the login field
- Click Login
- You should now be logged in to Continuum!
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .