After logging into the Customer Portal you attempt to download a file and it fails with the following error:
"Internet Explorer cannot download AuthAnvil.exe from customer.scorpionsoft.com.
Internet Explorer was not able to open this Internet site. The requested site is either unavailable or cannot be found. Please try again later."
Internet Explorer is not allowing encrypted files to be saved. The Customer Portal uses SSL encryption to secure the connection.
- Open Internet Options and click on the Advanced tab.
- Scroll down in the Settings list to the Security area.
- Uncheck "Do not save encrypted pages to disk."
- Apply the setting and restart the browser.
- Log back into the Customer Portal and you should be able to download the files you need.
Once finished you can re-enable the setting to ensure that encrypted files are not cached.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .