Authentication fails when attempting to setup the AuthAnvil SAS due to the database user password including a space.
The space is treated as string separator and not as an included character in the password.
- Create a backup of your existing AuthAnvil database using the AuthAnvil Database Management Tool.
- Uninstall AuthAnvil.
- Edit the user account in Windows and change the password to one without spaces.
- Launch the AuthAnvil Database Configuration Wizard and, using the new password, overwrite the existing database with your backup file.
- Continue installation by launching the AuthAnvil configuration wizard and using the new password.
- Install AuthAnvil using the new password on Anvil database credentials.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .