The AuthAnvil Addin for Kaseya displays the error: "Invalid Session ID! error: Unable to insert wsSession id into database. Error: InsertWSSession() failed. Exception: String or binary data would be truncated. The statement has been terminated" when you try to navigate to a page.
This issue is caused by the way that the conversion of IPv6 addresses are handled on some systems, causing the addin to be unable to write the addresses to the database.
A hotfix for the Kaseya Addin is available to resolve this issue:
- Download the hotfix from here and unzip it.
- Right-click on the dll and click properties. Ensure that the dll is not blocked. If it is, click "Unblock" and click OK.
- Back up the existing AuthAnvilKaseyaAddIn.dll file, located in C:\Kaseya\WebPages\bin
- Replace that file with the one from the downloaded package
- Run an IISReset
- Log into Kaseya and try again. NOTE: You may need to close all browser sessions and re-open the Kaseya console before the fix is properly applied.
AuthAnvil Addin for Kaseya 2 1.5
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .