Login to KLC on the local machine fails with the error "Cannot extract identity information from session inside of KLCAuth".
This issue is caused by the way that the Kaseya Addin's KLC authentication component checks for the username of the logged in session.
A hotfix is available which changes the behavior so that the username is only checked on machines the are a member of an AuthAnvil Agent Group that requires Two-Factor Authentication.
- Download the updated DLL package from here to the Kaseya server.
- Unzip the package, right click on the DLL and click Properties. Click the "Unblock" button if it is present and click OK.
- Rename the existing KLCAuth.dll file at C:\Kaseya\Webpages\KLC\bin\KLCAuth.dll to KLCAuth.dll.old
- Copy in the new DLL, making sure to copy the DLL rather than move it, so that the appropriate permissions are set.
- Run an IISReset.
- Test the functionality and remove the KLCAuth.dll.old once you are satisfied that the fix is working.
AuthAnvil Addin for Kaseya 2 v1.5 with KLCAuth.dll 18.104.22.168
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .