Note: While our team can support the usage of the Workflow Editor and the Chrome Web recorder plugin, support for custom built Workflows is only provided via ProServices.If you would like to purchase a ProServices support key for help with your Workflow please contact your Account Manager via IAM.firstname.lastname@example.org.
SSO can be configured to log in to web sites, we call the process Web Based SSO.
How this is done is by creating a work flow from the desired site. Then we upload that workflow in the Password Server. Once the workflow is uploaded it can be configured either through the SSO portal, or using a manual password entry in the Password Server.
You can upload the workflow in the Password Server > Admin tools > App Catalog> Custom Apps > Upload Workflow.
You can also find many supported workflows using the Find Appstab. Our team has built hundreds of workflows for your use.
Once the Workflows are added you see them under the Allowed Apps tab.
Note: Web Based SSO requires SSO v4.5 and PWS v2.6 or newer.
Here are some article that will help.
- How can I upgrade SSO & PWS?See thisarticle.
- How do I use the AuthAnvil Web Recorder Plugin? - https://help.scorpionsoft.com/entries/26216756.
- Configuring Web and RDP Password Launch from SSO -https://help.scorpionsoft.com/entries/39346173.
- Logging into Password Server through Single Sign On -https://help.scorpionsoft.com/entries/39883726.
- How do I use the AuthAnvil Workflow editor? https://help.scorpionsoft.com/entries/26216676
- AuthAnvil SSO Assistant https://help.scorpionsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/218314807
Note: The AuthAnvil Web Recorder for Internet Explorer has been discontinued. Recording workflows can now be completed through a new, simplified Google Chrome Extension.
Read more about this plugin here:https://help.scorpionsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/218320697
This article will be updated with instructions on installing and configuring the Google Chrome Extension. In the meantime, you are able to download the plugin directly from this link:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/authanvil-web-recorder/bdobjbldgefgdhalkiniibihhinfhbpb
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.