When Selecting "Download the AuthAnvil Workflow Editor here." in the AuthAnvil Password Server > Admin Tools > Web Workflows tab causes an error.
Details will display the following error:
Activation of C:\Users\Admin\Desktop\AuthAnvilWorkflowEditor.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected: Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
- The download is being launched from an un-trusted location.
- The previous version is corrupt.
- The click Once cache is corrupt.
- You have used Chrome, or Firefox to the Workflow Editor.
- User Internet Explorer 10/11 to install the Workflow Editor.
- Add http://storage.scorpionsoft.com/ to Trusted Sites.
- Ensure Antivirus is not blocking the installation.
- Clear the ClickOnce cache and try to install the application again. Here is the way to clear ClickONce cache.
From command line run:
rundll32 dfshim CleanOnlineAppCache
Windows Vista/7/8 -
Windows XP/2003 -
C:\Documents and Settings\username\LocalSettings\Apps\2.0\
Note: As of April 8, 2014 Windows XP is no longer being supported.
AuthAnvil Web Workflow Editor all versions unless otherwise noted.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .