AuthAnvil Single Sign On can support most Identity Provider (IdP) Init web applications that support SAML 2.0. Out of the box, AuthAnvil SSO ships with support for Google Apps.
Configuring AuthAnvil Single Sign On
(Last updated for SSO v4.1.1)
First we are going to enable and configure the app in SSO.
- Open the AuthAnvil Manager and click on the Single Sign On tab. Under the Applications panel click on Google Apps
- Check the box for Enable This Application.
- Expand the Protocol Configuration.
- Fill in the Reply To URL: https://www.google.com/a/YourGoogleDomain.com/acs
- Fill in the Audience URI: https://www.google.com/a/YourGoogleDomain.com/acs
Note: Replace "YourGoogleDomain.com" with your Google Apps Domain.
- Scroll down to the Certificate Authority panel and click Download Certificate. This certificate file will be imported into Google Apps in the next steps.
Configuring Google Apps
- Sign in to the Google Admin console.
- Click Security > Advanced settings. Where is it?
- Click Set up single sign-on (SSO).
- Enter the appropriate URLs for your AuthAnvil server:
Sign-in URL: https://YourAuthAnvilDomain.com/SSO/logon.aspx
Sign-out URL: https://YourAuthAnvilDomain.com/SSO
- Upload the certificate that you obtained from SSO in step 6.
- Check the box for Use a domain specific issuer
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .