This function is no longer in the module
The AuthAnvil module inKaseya allows you to protect the front-end VSA portal to Kaseya using 2FA. You can also use this same integration module to protect connections into critical machines with Kaseya Live Connect.
KLC Authentication is controlled on the Manage Agent Groups tab in theTwo Factor Auth module.
Create or manage an agent group with the machines you would like to require a 2FA prompt during KLC authentication. This prompt is configured for all of the machines in a specific AuthAnvil Machine Group.
In the group management, expand the configuration for that group and click the button toShow Advancedsettings. There will be a couple of options:
- User policy - You have 2 choices for the username passed through during authentication:
- Use logged on user:The current username will be passed to AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth to check the 2FA code
- Specify user:Define a custom username to be authenticated with, for purposes of defining a special user unique to KLC authentication (e.g. "KLCAdmin"). This allows you to audit 2FA access based on a specific user account, and to control only specific users that are allowed to access these machines.
- SAS URL: The authentication URL for your AuthAnvil server (e.g. https://(Your FQDN)/AuthAnvil/SAS.asmx)
- Site ID:The AuthAnvil site number for your specific authentication site. This is usually "1" unless you are using multitenancy
- Note: This is a custom text field displayed when the KLC prompt appears.
Here is an example of the KLC authentication prompt when launching a direct KLC connection (e.g. clicking on an agent link):
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.