Here is how to configure VSA support for 2FA.
- Download the Kaseya Logon Agent to the Kaseya web server.
- Extract the ZIP file.
- Open the SQL query AuthAnvilLogonAgent.sql in SQL Management studio and connect to your Kaseya SQL instance. You may want to copy the SQL script to your SQL server to run it locally.
- Modify the script values (@sasURL, @siteID, @UserWhiteList, and @DisableFALogon) to match your AuthAnvil environment and preferred whitelist settings.
- Execute the SQL query to create 3 AuthAnvil database tables (AA_Settings, AA_ExtendedSettings, AA_LoginLog).
- Copy the file kaddon_authanvil.xml from the extracted folder to the \Kaseya\WebPages\install folder.
The logon agent should now be functioning as configured by the variables set in the sql file.