If you are trying to follow this guide and receiving an error that the web.config file is invalid then we have two methods that should resolve this issue.
To resolve this issue with the web.config not being uploaded I would first try the following.
1) Copy the Password Server v2.7 web.config and Sync agent setup compressed file to the Kaseya VSA server.
2) On the VSA Server create a folder called *c:\AuthAnvil_Integration\*.
- Make sure that Network Service has Full control permissions added.
3) Copy the web.config and Sync agent setup compressed file to *c:\AuthAnvil_Integration\*.
4) Log into VSA and attempt to the upload the files again.
If the issue remains unresolved we can try the following.
1) Copy the web.config to C:\Kaseya\WebPages\AAPS_Addin\
2) Copy the SyncAgent Setup Package to C:\Kaseya\WebPages\AAPS_Addin\SyncAgent Setup\
3) Download the attached authanvil.xml file. See below for the file attached to this article.
4) Use the downloaded file to replace the one located in C:\Kaseya\vsaPres\AppMetaData\Applications\1Home\Modules\
Note: There is no need to backup the existing AuthAnvil.xml file. Please do not rename the old file in the same directory this will cause a failure.
Test the resolution.
To test that the integration is now working log into Kaseya VSA, you should now be able to manage your Password Server integration settings.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .