To gain access to the system without a token, weve introduced a new tool in AuthAnvil v4 called the AuthAnvil Management console.https://help.scorpionsoft.com/hc/en-us/articles/218318787
From the AuthAnvil server:
- Make sure that the DNS name in the URL that is defined for the admin web service in the AuthAnvilWebConfigEditor resolves to an IP address that is assigned directly to the server.
Note: You may need to add a Host File entry for the local IP of the AuthAnvil Server (127.0.0.1 will not work). Remote connections are not allowed.
- Start Powershell (make sure that you have PowerShell 2.0 installed) and run the script AuthAnvilManagementConsole.ps1 located in "c:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil\AuthAnvilTools\"
- Run the Script as .\AuthAnvilManagementConsole.ps1
Note: Youll need to set the PowerShell execution policy to unrestricted if you havent already.
- You should see the following.
Log into your site as a master admin, using your master admin password when it asks, and choose option 2 Manage users.
- Type in the username, then on the next screen, re-enable his token. You can re-assign tokens and create users as required.
- For a visual example of how to regain access to the AuthAnvil Manager, see this article.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.