Important:If you are running AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth v5.0 or later you can not use AutoTask integration until you install the Legacy SAS Script.
Note: This integration requires an AuthAnvil Server to be installed and functional before beginning. If you do not have an existing AuthAnvil Server and would like to purchase AuthAnvil please contact IAM_sales@kaseya.com
Note: This integration was built and is managed by the Autotask team. Autotask support can be reached viahttp://www.autotask.com/solution/support-services
Configuring Autotask to support AuthAnvil Two Factor Auth Authentication
Step 1 Configure the AuthAnvil Server Settings
- Log into Autotask.
- Click theAutotaskbutton.
- Select Admin > System Settings.
Enter your full AuthAnvil server name, including the http:// or https://, into theAuthAnvil Authentication Server URLfield. eg:https://lab.scorpionsoft.com.
- In Autotask, unlike other AuthAnvil Agents, you do not have to append /AuthAnvilSAS/SAS.asmx to the end of the URL.
- If you are using an HTTPS connection, the server name must match the FQDN on the SSL certificate assigned to the server.
- HTTP is an insecure protocol and is not recommended for a production environment.
- Enter your AuthAnvil Site ID into theAuthAnvil Site IDfield.
- ClickOKon the dialog that pops up.
Step 2 -Assign members to use AuthAnvil for Two-Factor Authentication
- Log into Autotask.
- Click theAdminbutton.
- Browse to a resource that you would like to have use AuthAnvil authentication for Autotask login.
- Right-click on the resource, and chooseEdit Resource.
- Click on theSecurity Tab
- Check theRequire Two-Factor Authentication for this Resourcecheckbox.
- SelectOption 1 AuthAnvil.
Note: for User Name use your current 2FA username.
- Configure the resources AuthAnvil username (this user must exist in AuthAnvil before you can successfully authenticate) and Authentication Server URL and Site ID (If different from the default)
- Repeat steps 4 10 for every member who needs to use AuthAnvil authentication.
Step 3 Log into Autotask using an AuthAnvil-protected user
- Log into Autotask using the regular method. After you enter your username and password and click login, you will be presented with the following screen:
- Enter your AuthAnvil Passcode (PIN + OTP) in the field.
- ClickAuthenticate Me >>.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.