The AuthAnvil team is happy to announce they have released a new version of the Windows Desktop SoftToken.
New feature added
- The Windows Desktop SoftToken now supports roaming Windows profiles.
- Fixed an issue where the Windows Desktop SoftToken would generate an error
Windows Desktop SoftToken failed to decrypt the SoftToken.
- The new Windows Desktop SoftToken is available for download here.
Note: You will need to uninstall any older versions of the Windows Desktop SoftToken software or the new installer will be blocked.
- See this article for information on setting up a SoftToken.
Supports the following versions of Windows
- Windows Vista / Server 2008
- Windows 7 / Server 2008r2
- Windows 8 / Server 2012
- Windows 8.1 / Server 2012r2
- Windows 10
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.