Open the URL to the key activation page at http://localhost/rwwguardmanager/activate.aspx and after logging on as a local user with administrator privileges you can then enter your new key.
Note: If you are having issues getting the page to load, you can reset RWWGuard to run in an unregistered state. This will force it to load the activation page. To do this, follow these steps:
- Close the RWWGuard Configuration if open.
- Open the registry editor.
- Open the key: HKLM\Software\Scorpion Software\RWWGuard
- Export this key as a backup.
- Then set the following key values to blanks. Do NOT delete or rename the keys. - ActivationCode - VerificationCode
- Log into RWWGuard Manager at http://localhost/RWWGuardManager and note that your license expiry is on the Settings tab in the lower right corner.
- Open the RWWGuard configuration tool and enter the new serial. After saving the settings you can export the new RWWGuard key as a backup and discard the old one.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .