Scorpion Software will only accept return of unused and undamaged products that are returned in the original packaging. Purchaser must follow this return procedure:
- Within ten days after receipt of the Product, Purchaser must contact Scorpion Software and request a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number.
- After receiving an RMA number from Scorpion Software the Purchaser must return the Product in an unused, undamaged condition and in the original packaging. The Product must be delivered back not later than ten days after the RMA is issued.
- The Purchaser, as a condition of returning the Product, must pay Scorpion Software a re-stocking fee equal to 15% of the purchase price for the returned Product. Payment of this fee is due at the time Purchaser obtains the RMA, subject to actual return of the Product in accordance with the terms of this Policy.
- Upon receipt of the returned Product, Scorpion Software shall inspect the returned Product to confirm that it is unused and undamaged and in the original packaging. Upon such confirmation, and provided the Purchaser has followed the procedure set forth in this Policy, Scorpion Software shall credit Purchaser for the purchase price less the 15% re-stocking fee.
- If Purchaser returns Product that is used, damaged, not in the original packaging, or otherwise not in accord with this section, then Scorpion Software shall not issue any credit to Purchaser and Purchaser shall pay all costs for return shipment of the Product to Purchaser.
- In the case of SoftToken issuance, on approved return the SoftToken serial numbers will be voided and the keys destroyed. SoftToken revocation incurs the same 15% re-stocking fee as hardware tokens to cover costs of review and audit of destroyed keys.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your account manager for clarification.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case atkaseya.zendesk.com.