This Addin is only to be sent to customers that are confirmed to have an Active Subscription.
Kaseya VSA v8 is compatible with the following AuthAnvil products.
- Two Factor Auth v5.5 or newer. This see this guide for upgrade assistance http://www.scorpionsoft.com/support/authanvil-upgrade-v55/
- Single Sign On v4.5.3 or newer. (Note updating to 2FA v5.5 will upgrade your SSO to v4.5.3)
- Password Server v2.5 or newer. This see this guide for upgrade assistance.http://www.scorpionsoft.com/docs/pwv/aapsv20tov26
Here is a direct link to the installer http://storage.scorpionsoft.com/apps/aapsfk/4/3/0/AuthAnvilPasswordSolutionsForKaseya.exe
You will be prompted to either install Password Server & Two-Factor Auth or just the Two-Factor Auth support.
If you select to install the Password Server & Two-Factor Auth you will need to copy the following files to your Kaseya server.
From the AuthAnvil Password Server C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Server\AAPS\web.config & C:\Program Files\Scorpion Software\AuthAnvil Password Server\AAPS\SyncAgent Setup\SyncAgent Setup Package.zip.
If you are using Password Server v2.6 or newer then once you have copied the web.config to the Kaseya Server we will need to make one modification.
Open the web.config and update the following line:
<add key="Version" value="2.6.*" />
<add key="Version" value="2.5.*" />
This will allow the Password Server integration to work with this Addin.
**Note**: The installation of this Addin will require a Schema Build,
You will also need to apply a couple small **Hotfixes**.
1) Download the attached file AAPSFK R8 Hotfix.zip.
2) Copy AuthAnvilKaseyaAddin.dll to the "C:\Kaseya\WebPages\bin\" folder.
1) Download the attached file PWSK8 patch.zip.
2) Copy these files to "C:\Kaseya\WebPages\AAPS_Addin\bin\".