Effective August 1st 2015 our billing process will be changing. We put together 14 of the most common questions that we are receiving about this change. We hope you find this information helpful.
1. I do not want an annual contract, what can I do?
All customers will be transitioning to an annual contract. This change is to help simplify the billing process for all parties, and we intend to work closely with each of you to ensure that your contract suits your businesss needs.
2. What happens if I do not agree to the contract?
You will be provided with a quote detailing the terms of your annual contract. If you do not agree to accept the terms of the contract by August 1, your account and accessibility to AuthAnvil Password Solutions will be suspended. If you have any concerns with your proposed contract, please contact your account manager so they can make any adjustments accordingly.
3. When do I need to accept the contract by in order to ensure that my services are not affected? In order for your services to go uninterrupted, please ensure that the contract is accepted prior to August 1, 2015. If you are already on an annual contract you will not be asked to accept a new contract until your current contract has expired.
4. Do I need to pay the annual contract up front?
Your initial contract will be set up as an annual contract with monthly pricing. If you wish to convert this to an annual contract paid up front, please contact your account manager and a new contract will be provided to you for acceptance.
5. What can I expect to happen on August 1st, 2015?
You will be billed, and your credit card will be charged, for your first installment on your annual contract (unless you have prepaid subscription usage credits or were already on a annual contract with different billing terms). Please note that billing will now reflect the current month usage rather than the previous month. You will not be billed for July usage.
6. How does this impact the cost of tokens?
Effective August 1st, all software tokens will be free of charge. If you wish to purchase hardware tokens, your account manager will provide you with an electronic quote. Once the quote has been accepted, the tokens will be shipped.
7. What happens if I have a prepaid subscription balance on my current account? If you currently have a prepaid subscription balance, your balance will be transferred over and will be applied to your new contract value.
8. What is included in my new contract with Kaseya?
Your new contract value will include a proposed annual cost based on your average seat count in the second quarter of 2015. From this baseline value you can work with your account manager to alter your contract to fit your needs. Effective August 1st, your monthly invoice will reflect a minimum user commitment. This contract will still give you access to all three parts of AuthAnvil Password Solutions.
9. Where can I access my new contract?
An email with a link will be sent to you. This link will allow you to accept or decline the proposed contract.
10. What is the cancellation policy regarding this new contract?
This new contract will be valid for one year from the approval date. If you wish to cancel your contract prior to the one year date, you will need to pay out the remaining balance of the contract.
11. What happens if I want to expand my usage?
In the event that you wish to expand your usage, simply contact your account manager and we will create a new contract based on the updated request.
12. What happens if I no longer need my current number of seats?
The minimum commitment that you make on your original contract is valid for one year and you will be charged monthly for whatever your minimum commitment is. This minimum commitment can be changed once it is time to renew your annual contract.
13. Is there any additional updates to the software that I must do on August 1st? There are no additional updates to AuthAnvil that needs to be done as part of this change. This transition will require minimal effort on your part.
14. If I have more questions, who can I contact?
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please do not hesitate to contact your account manager directly, or contact one of our specialists at IAM.firstname.lastname@example.org .
15. How do we add additional licenses to our contract?
To add additional licenses, please contact your account manager directly or via email at IAM.email@example.com
16. If paying monthly, will my credit card still be charged monthly as it is now? If you are currently paying monthly, your credit card will be billed on the first of the month with the newly agreed upon amount on your contract. Please be reminded that this amount reflects the current months usage, not the previous months usage.
17. What about those of us who have AuthAnvil SoftTokens that are currently unused?
Can we get a credit for them? The reduction in price is not retroactive to previous orders. Therefore you are not able to get a credit for any unused SoftTokens.
18. When the billing changes into currencies other than the USD will you have local accounts or do we have to make international payments? You do not have to make international payments. We have local accounts for each of the currencies that we support.
19. Who can I contact to find my account manager?
To get in contact with your account manager, please contact IAM.firstname.lastname@example.org
20. How will AuthAnvil SoftTokens be provisioned if we need to add more, since the store is gone and the price is now free? To request more tokens simply contact your Account Manager.
21. Where can I go to update my credit card information?
When you receive your proposed contract, there will be an option to review and update your payment information. You will need to contact email@example.com
22. At the end of my contract can I reevaluate my usage before renewing my contract? When your contract is up for renewal, contact your account manager so that you can reexamine and update your contract to best meet your needs.
23. Are there other methods of payment besides credit card?
If you do not wish to use a credit card, you pay your fee via direct debit or cheque.
24. What is the discount rate for paying the annual contract in full?
If you choose to prepay the annual contract in advance, rather than monthly, you will receive a discount equivalent to two months of service.
If you have any questions or need some help, we would be happy to assist. Open a case at kaseya.zendesk.com .