If the customer has upgraded from old versions of Kaseya pre r7 and not cleared the DB they will see errors trying to reply windows logon agents / Windows credential Providers.
Check Kaseya VSA > Agent Procedures > Manage Procedures > Shared
It should look something like this normally
If you see some thing like this then we have an issue.
Step 1 Verify the Procedure names
To fix this issue we will need to document the name of the Procedures in Kaseya VSA > Agent Procedures > Manage Procedures > Shared
We need to compare the procedure names with
/****** Script for SelectTopNRows command from SSMS ******/
SELECT TOP 1000 [scriptName]
Where scriptName='Script name verify in the UI'
As a example we might see the following procedures
- AuthAnvil Agent Settings Check
- AuthAnvil Agent Tamper Check
- Check AuthAnvil Server
- Check AuthAnvil Windows Logon Agent
- Deploy AuthAnvil Windows Logon Agent
- Set AuthAnvil Agent Settings
- Set AuthAnvil Override Password
Once we have verify the script names in the UI and the dbo.scirptIdTab we can modify RemoveOld_authanvilagentprocedures.sql to use the correct procedures.
Step 2 Removal
We remove the above agent procedures from the DB using RemoveOld_authanvilagentprocedures.sql
We log into kaseya- got to Agent Procedures->schedule/create and delete any folders/scripts. We were not able to remove this scripts in the UI
We removed the AuthAnvil Addin folder from db via Tree.treeNode
Same issue when we tried to remove Monitor-> edit -> monitor sets and delete 'AuthAnvil licensing Manager set' and the 'Monitor AuthAnvil Web Site' sets
The removed the Monitor Sets (AuthAnvil Addin Sets) as well from Tree.treeNode
Attempted to deploy an agent - deployment failed
Copied loadauthanviltables.sql from C:\Kaseya\DBInstall\AuthAnvil\Schema to the DB server, ran the query.
Query completed as expected.
Attempted to deploy an agent - deployment appeared to succeed however the machine was slow to check in.
This should resolve the issue