Should you encounter this error when selecting the Flow Analysis console for a device that is configured as a flow source, remove any preceeding or trailing white space in the IP address field of the device (Device->Administration->Update) or flow source configuration (Superuser->Global Config->Netflow Configuration).
Articles in this section
- Tests not getting monitored when creating a new Department
- Why can't I delete netflow data ?
- Stale Results
- Tip: probeSnmpTests.pl with mock 'MONITOR:' entries
- Traverse Example Web Services Requests
- Using Application Profiles to Bulk provision certain test types
- How to view NetFlow in WireShark
- No metrics returned from Hyper-V server
- Validation Error when attempting to add or update tests
- Disk Utilization Test (snmp) in Linux based machines