Unable to back-up a device in the Network Configuration Manager (NCM)
This KB will assist you in enabling scratch logging to assist in troubleshooting NCM back-up issues, e.g. Back-ups failing.
Please follow the outlined steps and attach the output to the support ticket.
- Login to the Web Application as a Superuser or Administrator.
- Navigate to CONFIG MGMT > SETTINGS > Adapter Logging.
- Tick the check boxes for "Log both DEBUG and FATAL messages" and "Enable logging of adapter operations to a file".
- Please re-attempt the back-up, it should fail.
- Please navigate DGE/DGEx that is monitoring the device and under <Traverse_Home>\apps\netconf\osgi-config\scratch\logs.
- Please attach the scratch logs to your support ticket for review.