KB# - KKB000832
Question - I have installed KMDM on my VSA. How do I install a mobile agent onto my mobile devices?
There are 3 methods of creating & installing Agent:
Method 1 - Create an account and send an invitation via SMS - Used to register a single device that has a phone number. A random identification number is then created & used to identify the Servier ID of the VSA from there.
Method 2 - Download directly from App Store – Used to install without an invitation. Still requires the unique server ID to complete.
• Note: This can be used for setting up mass mobile agent installations. Send a message/email to these device subscribers with the following:
- The URL to download the app: https://mobile.kaseya.com/vsaws/v1/ (Redirects to the iTunes Store for iOS & Google Market for Android)
- List your Server ID and instruct users to input the server ID when the app is downloaded and launched.
Method 3 - Send an email with the server ID - Used to register multiple devices, whether or not the devices have phone numbers.
• Note: This is only to be done via one device/email address at a time.
• Note: You can optionally email the Android Kaseya Mobile Agent as an attachment in this email (use this when encountering "unsupported" devices running a compatible Android device). When doing this, if you mail the application out attached, it will not automatically upgrade so send out updated versions and manually uninstall the old.