The server hosting my BYOD Gateway is going away. How do I move to a different server?
Your BYOD Gateway files are all contained in the BYOD Gateway Data Directory.
See Why can't I find my gateway data directory and log files to find your data directory.
Follow these steps to move your BYOD Gateway to a new server.
1. Verify the new server is able to support the BYOD Gateway, How can I verify my server can connect to the relay Service
2. Stop your BYOD Gateway Service.
3. Copy the BYOD Gateway Data Directory to the new server.
4. Install BYOD Gateway on the new server.
5. Start the BYOD Gateway service/admin console.
If you copied the BYOD Gateway Data Directory to the correct location on the new server the Admin Console should launch and show the gateway configuration. If the BYOD Gateway Data Directory was not copied to the correct location you will be prompted to register a new BYOD Gateway. If you are prompted to register a new BYOD Gateway, stop the BYOD Gateway service and verify the BYOD Gateway Data Directory contains the files from the old server.
Note: You cannot run two gateways using the same BYOD Gateway Data. Be sure to uninstall the BYOD Gateway from the old server once you have successfully installed the new BYOD Gateway.
Kaseya BYOD Suite