What Supported Apple MAC OS functions are available
Apple agents support the following functions:
- Audits - selected hardware and software attributes
- Agent procedures
- Remote Control
- Reset Password
- Task Manager
- Live Connect including Desktop Access.
- On Apple Leopard (Intel) and above, including Lion and Mountain Lion, you can use Desktop Access in Live Connect to remote control a Windows system using Firefox or Safari.
- On Windows using any of our supported browsers you can use Desktop Access to remote control a Apple Leopard (Intel) and above, including Lion and Mountain Lion.
- Desktop session recording via Remote Control and Quick View, for Snow Leopard and above, including Lion and Mountain Lion
- LAN Watch via Discovery
- Supported monitoring:
- SNMP monitoring
- Process monitoring in monitor sets
- System Check
- Log Parser
****Please review the Helpfile below for up to date supported features****