Please execute the below steps to attempt to resolve this issue. If the problem persists, please submit a support ticket with screenshots attached for further troubleshooting.
1) Check if previous version of KNM stand alone is installed
- Scan the registry of Kaseya server to ensure knm is not previously installed by checking where the service points to.
- Uninstall previously installed version by executing these commands
- nmservice.exe -u, recordmanager.exe -u , nmservicelg.exe -u
- Run the install again to install the latest version
- Check event logs in application log
2) TCP/IP protocol for an SQL server instance must be enabled
- Open sql server configuration manger and click the Instance where Kaseya is installed and ensure TCP/IP is Enabled
- Please ensure that TCP/IP is enabled.
3) Check service list if KNM service is installed and running
Stop the Kaseya Network Monitor and Kaseya Record Manager services on the KServer.
Navigate to the kaseya\knm directory.
Delete the following files: settings.rds, rmstorage, toplist.rds, log.rds, server.nxd.
Start the Kaseya Record Manager and Kaseya Network Monitor services again.
Please note that "Kaseya Record Manager" service is available on KNM first complete startup